Sumatra Thread!

The cockerel with the single comb looks to be a mix, the barred cockerel with the pea comb beside him looks like an ee or olive egger (small feathers on his shanks) the brown pullet looks ee and the first sumatra looks mixed (shouldn't have the red/brown neck) but a good side shot of each sumatra would help with telling their gender. Good luck with your birds and welcome to the world of chickens.

Wow you really know your chickens! Ok this is a full pic of the Sumatra in question... What do you think roo or hen?
[/IMG]

Here's a couple of my youngins, finally get a splash and it's a Roo:( I had 5 hatch from this batch, 2 black hens and 1 blue hen, 1 blk Roo and this splash. I'll be parting with these at the next poultry show. If anyone is going to little rhody in September come find me!

Last edited:
Here's a couple of my youngins, finally get a splash and it's a Roo:( I had 5 hatch from this batch, 2 black hens and 1 blue hen, 1 blk Roo and this splash. I'll be parting with these at the next poultry show. If anyone is going to little rhody in September come find me!

Are they both large fowl?

Back
Top Bottom