Summer Project

Pics
Has there been a chicken themed swap? Or Farm themed swap? Or dogs and cats? Fall? Christmas?
We have had chickens but it's been a while, as homestead/farm nope haven't done that. I would like something for the fall, Just not Halloween and I'd like a Christmas one lots of ideas. What about dogs or cats? that would be cute.

We have had chickens but it's been a while, as homestead/farm nope haven't done that. I would like something for the fall, Just not Halloween and I'd like a Christmas one lots of ideas. What about dogs or cats? that would be cute.

I prefer wintry things and fall... not just holidays. The pretties can stay out longer that way. :). I am workin on a quilt for our bed right now that is wintry. And i cannot wait to see it all done. It was pat sloan's summer solstice mystery... but i am late and not done with it yet. Lol!

this site has gone crazy

Attachments

• P1040109.JPG
    P1040109.JPG
    367.2 KB · Views: 8
ok here I finally finished it, this was a side project a couple of ladies here we decided to do, I think I"m the last one to finish now to quilt it, any suggestions?

Attachments

• P1040114.JPG
    P1040114.JPG
    373 KB · Views: 6
So Fenrosie was at the point of quilting long long ago, one had to drop and you need to finish yours, I hope you get back to it, I don't remember everyone's colors.

Back
Top Bottom