Summer Quilt block swap - We use similar colors, but each pick a different block

Hi there! Thank you for adding me into the swap. I can't wait for the fun to begin! I'll be doing the Hunter's Star. I added a link to it in a previous post, but thought I should reply to this just to make sure I let you know my choice, before the end of school year testing madness kicks in! (I teach 3rd grade, and we test in April. Thank goodness it will be before any major block sewing is done!!)

Angie

Me to please! I'll be good and ship on time, really!!
fl.gif

I'd like to do this one: http://www.quilterscache.com/A/AmishStarBlock.html

Those colors don't look too bad either! :)

Thank You!!

Yay! We are filling up fast. I went ahead and reserved a spot for ginbart as she had expressed interest in it before. I know she is having computer issues now. When she gets back online, she can pick a block or if she declines, we can take her name out.

Im glad weve all decided to stick with the star theme. I cant wait to see how they all turn out.
Weve got 9 (10 with ginbart) filled so only a few spots left. If you are wanting, but havent decided on a block, hurry and speak up because they are filling fast. You can always pick a block later. If you need to change your block, just let me know and I will change the list.

Hello everybody! I'm new to being a member of BYC, but i've been reading the forums (as a lurker, yes), for a while. And I think a quilt block swap is a fantastic idea. I love to sew, though I haven't done a quilt yet. If it's okay that I join in, I'd like to do the Brasstown Star pattern from that fantastic website. Thank You!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Last swap was my first block swap.
It was a great experience. Made me work on a deadline, which was nice.

Quote:
Filled up fast! Nice job, n.
clap.gif
Thanks for hosting.

Yay! Weve got 11 for sure and 1 pending (ginbart). I think it is safe to say we are full!

Wow we filled up so fast
ya.gif
...........Thank you so much for hosting this swap, N. Do we have a deadline already? Think it will be a nice idea, when we send our addresses to include our phone# too, just in case
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom