Summer Quilt block swap - We use similar colors, but each pick a different block

Hey Yall...checking in. I know Ive kinda disappeared. Life has just been plain busy. Ive not even started on my blocks. I plan to this weekend though. I HAVE to get it done. End of June if fine with me. Lets just say to try your best to get them to me before July 1. Then I can swap them up and remail them back out to you all as soon as I get them all in. If you need my address, just shoot me a private message when you are ready for it and Ill send it to ya. Id prefer not to post it on this public board.

~Natasha

Yay, school is out now (I work in one) and only a few days of clean up and organization before I'm free!!!

I'll be shopping for my cloth this week, and getting started. Once I've got the cloth, and cut out the pieces, it'll be a breeze to get them sewn up and sent. I love the idea of the end of June/July 1st, so yay!!!

It sounds like we all got sucked into the spring scheduling nightmares pretty quickly.
I started cutting out my second attempt at blocks last night. Need a few more yards of purple fabric to get there, but I am almost ready to start sewing.
With these babies around I need to stay closer to home anyway.

The black one is a Cayuga, the other two are fawn & white runners. They ARE cute, but my house stinks like baby duck.
sickbyc.gif

Thanks for the input................I have 13 ducklings.....................in the garage
hide.gif
. And since Saturday, I have 2 new ducks, but what they are????????? no idea. Send hubby to auction for Muscovy and he brought 2 tan ducks home. Need to take a pic.............

Hi All,

I finished up my first year of teaching! WooHoo! (I still have a teaching job this coming fall with the same grade school, so WOOHOO to that! Lawton has had layoffs every spring for the last few years, and thankfully this year we did not!!) SO, I am now out for the summer and on to quilting! I can't wait to see everyone's designs. Please let me know how to provide my address so we can mail them to each other!

Angie

ginbart,
I have a green, brown and a pretty yellow with brownish hens on it that I couldn't resist to work with for now! Of course, Jo-Ann's is having a sale this weekend, so I might "need" something else to go with it!! I think I'll try to stick with greens and browns though!

Ang

Last edited:
Ooooo..... Pretty fabric, ginbart!

I got a splash of ambition, and finished all my blocks the other night. Is it too early to send my blocks in, or should I wait until a deadline is established?
WOW!! I am starting mine now. I was going to take a nap again today, but I figured as a teacher I better not start that habit this summer. I'll be miserable when school starts up again when I won't get a daily nap!!! I'll get a picture of the fabrics I've decided on for sure to post in a little bit!

Back
Top Bottom