Summer Shenanigans - VOTE NOW

What project should I start this summer?

• Total voters
It's all about the long game, and patience. It really pays off. Breakfast for years!
That argument might have some holes in the context of a 3-month project. :p
And let's not forget those soothing sounds they make!

screaming the rock GIF by Moana
Ah, yes. The sound of serenity.

That argument might have some holes in the context of a 3-month project. :p

Ah, yes. The sound of serenity.
Eight years ago I sold my home in town and bought this place in the country with my hubby.

Prior to that, I had a home on a huge corner lot. I lived happily there for 15 years, but then the next 5 years were hell. The home across the street got foreclosed on and the owner of the one next to me died, so that got sold to a kid. So btwn who I had for neighbors all those years, to suddenly who I had for neighbors now, I became a hermit. I kept my windows closed, shades drawn, music playing to drown out the screaming, fighting, and dogs barking. I called the police on each one at least twice. I was asked to keep a close eye on one as they suspected drug dealing.

Now that I've lived 8 years out here, I'll take the 5 a.m crowing, the drama in the yard some days, etc. It's all peaceful to me.

Eight years ago I sold my home in town and bought this place in the country with my hubby.

Prior to that, I had a home on a huge corner lot. I lived happily there for 15 years, but then the next 5 years were hell. The home across the street got foreclosed on and the owner of the one next to me died, so that got sold to a kid. So btwn who I had for neighbors all those years, to suddenly who I had for neighbors now, I became a hermit. I kept my windows closed, shades drawn, music playing to drown out the screaming, fighting, and dogs barking. I called the police on each one at least twice. I was asked to keep a close eye on one as they suspected drug dealing.

Now that I've lived 8 years out here, I'll take the 5 a.m crowing, the drama in the yard some days, etc. It's all peaceful to me.
After that, I think I’d start collecting roosters and consider it to be the sweetest song around.

Back
Top Bottom