Votes: 39 59.1%
  • Housework and Laundry

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • With Rum

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
I don't have a 3d printer (I do want one), but I have normal printers. The worst part is installing drivers. ARRGHHHH! WHY CAN'T THERE JUST BE ONE DRIVER? AND OF COURSE THEY DON'T WORK RIGHT ON MY LAPTOP!
Can’t you get the printer prepackaged? I don’t remember installing anything but the ink cartridge.

Okay, maybe I can convince my mom now that it wasn’t my fault we all got sick since it seems it is a nationwide occurrence!
It wasn't your fault.

Did anyone here get sick last February? Or December? Those are the last two times I've gotten sick besides this time. Except this time it's just lingering more than it ever has.

Can’t you get the printer prepackaged? I don’t remember installing anything but the ink cartridge.
Drivers. The thingy that tells your device how to communicate with the printer. Sadly they make it hard for nerds on Linux because they pretty much always have issues installing. It's gotten better recently but it's still annoying,

It wasn't your fault.

Did anyone here get sick last February? Or December? Those are the last two times I've gotten sick besides this time. Except this time it's just lingering more than it ever has.
Yes, I was sick last February. I can’t remember about December. I just got sick three weeks ago and it lingered until now. I still have a bit of a cough.
I get blamed because I have the worst hygiene in the house. :confused:

Drivers. The thingy that tells your device how to communicate with the printer. Sadly they make it hard for nerds on Linux because they pretty much always have issues installing. It's gotten better recently but it's still annoying,
I’m mostly an idiot when it comes to technology. Unless someone provides me with a detailed instruction manual.

Yes, I was sick last February. I can’t remember about December. I just got sick three weeks ago and it lingered until now. I still have a bit of a cough.
I get blamed because I have the worst hygiene in the house. :confused:
My whole family was sick a couple weeks ago too. Now it's the lingering part.
I hope you all get better soon.

I’m mostly an idiot when it comes to technology. Unless someone provides me with a detailed instruction manual.
So long as you can research the problem you're having with technology and can find a decent instruction set and follow it you should be good. That or you know someone who's good with it.

Back
Top Bottom