Pics
Keep in mind this is the adult daughter of the woman that owns the stable. My best friend took lessons and leashed from her when we were like 11 years old. They are great people. Been in business a LONG time.
File a police report immediately. Don't wait. This person will flee as soon as they get wind things are going down. You want to be in front of that and on record.

Flee? Like run to Mexico over a horse trailer?
From what Mare's said, the trailer's a small piece of a bigger problem and pattern. I doubt this person would go to mexico, but I do feel like they'd take off immediately if they heard they were going to get hit with papers or have the cops looking for them.

Maybe I just have no faith in humanity anymore to do the right thing, could be a "me" problem. But I don't think so.

From what Mare's said, the trailer's a small piece of a bigger problem and pattern. I doubt this person would go to mexico, but I do feel like they'd take off immediately if they heard they were going to get hit with papers or have the cops looking for them.

Maybe I just have no faith in humanity anymore to do the right thing, could be a "me" problem. But I don't think so.
Nah definitely not just you. This person seems mad sketchy.

Back
Top Bottom