^ Sunrise- a fox role play ^

Pics

Bruce Wayne

Chirping
Jun 4, 2017
Gotham City
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

(i have to put this in the first post right?)
There are two packs of foxes. They have livd peacfully until now.
Treepack: black, and gray foxes. they live in the darker part of the forest
RockPack: red and white foxes. they live in the brighter part of the forest.

There is a lake that divides the packs. There are many alder and fir trees that line it. The lake is small, maybe even pond sized so it only takes 10 minutes to walk half of the lake.

*the story*

He crawled along the packed dirt of the game trail. a spider web brushed against his face, but he was too focused on keeping quiet to shake it off. The scent of rockpack foxes was getting stronger, the sky getting brighter.
a screech broke the silence moments later
foxes darted out at each other, in a bright array of red and black. the leaves of short plants flew back in the wind as foxes wrestled each other in groups, rapidly kicking up dirt and matter.
It could be heard from both camps, vixens sat with their pups, holding them closer to them every loud yelp. "If only it wouldn't have come to this."

back story: the leaders, Owl and Trout, got in an argument about where their inhabitants of their land were hunting. No borders had been established yet, and they couldn't come to an agreement. Owl, the leader of Treepack, won the battle and the territory was organized his way, by splitting the lake in half, he got the north side of the lake and owl got the south.

The packs are newly formed.

how to join:
Fill out this to join, it will be the foxes you make:

Name of fox:
description or picture:

i will make my characters later

Name Lilypad
Age 1 year
Pack Tree pack
Description all black, brown eyes
Gender female
Username Flufferes

Name Thorn
Age 2yrs
Gender male
Description. Red fox, green eyes
Pack rock pack
Username Flufferes

Last edited:
Name of fox: redwood
Age 3 months
Pack Rockpack
Description red with white belly. Almost always has mud of his paws from playing. Orange eyes. Black tipped ears
Gender male
Username bruce wayne

Name of fox Raven
Age 1 year
Pack Tree pack
Description completely black fur. Dark orange eyes
Gender female
Username bruce wayne

Name blue heron (blue for short)
Age 2 years
Pack Rockpack
Description white with black feet and ears