Super Show Quality White Crested Black Polish Bantams, white silkie, single comb nankin

Tricia5099

Songster
7 Years
Mar 17, 2012
Nothern IN
I have a flock of show quality polish. The incubator is full and the hens are laying like crazy, so I am offering
6 eggs for $55 INCLUDING SHIPPING.
12 eggs for $90 INCLUDING SHIPPING
2 dozen eggs with up to a dozen extras(hens permitting) for $165 INCLUDING SHIPPING

I INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGE EACH EGG IN AN EGGS CARTON, PLACE THE EGG CARTON IN A BOX,STUFF ALL AROUND IT. AND PLACE THAT BOX INSIDE ANOTHER BOX AND STUFF IT. Customers have never received a broken. Most buyers have reported high hatch rates. I've had high hatch rates and fertility. Although I can not garuntee your hatch rates because of variables during shipping and incubation. I will work with you if something goes wrong.

My flock is made up stock from some of the best breeders in the country. I've paired and trio my birds into 4 pens. Pen 1 a black cock over a blue hen. Pen 2 black cockerel over a black hen. Pen 3 a black cock over a black hen and a black pullet, and pen 4 a black cock over a black hen. My birds consistently place at shows and have received many awards.

I can also include buff laced polish, stunning birds. Pm me or comment. EGGS READY TO GO NOW
Forgot to post: I also have single comb Nankin eggs (show quality)
$55 a dozen including shipping
$35 for 6+ eggs including shipping

White Silkie eggs
$35 for 6 eggs including shipping

Last edited:
Forgot to post: I also have single comb Nankin eggs (show quality)
$55 a dozen including shipping
$35 for 6+ eggs including shipping

Show quality
White Silkie eggs
$30 for 6 eggs including shipping

For this bird does not have a headache? (joke)

To Ukraine of egg does send?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom