SUPERBOWL !!!???

toddy111

Songster
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
Manchester, England, UK
lol
lol.png
....... so anyway i was watchin an american football match last night. (well morning - it started at 12 and went off at 3am for me !!) lol..... i officially do NOT understand american football !!!! i think the match was Arizona and someone else ? i finally fell asleep at 1.30am ... i don't know what score it ended . anyone know or watch it ?

reply if anyone has any opinion on football at all !!!

Quote:
You are so cute!!!! Super Bowl is only THE sporting event of the year here. People even go out and buy TV's just for the game. Parties, etc. Grocery stores and malls are empty, it feels like they rolled up the sidwalks for 4 hours on Super Bowl Sunday!

Quote:
That is an understatement!! But Arizona played a very good game, much to everyone's surprise. I think everyone thought it would be a slaughter, but it wasn;t. Those last few minutes were very intense.

Everyone is gonna say the Steelers now that they won!!! HAHAHA! I wanted Arizona to win, just because they have never been to the Super Bowl before and the Steelers had already won 5 times before yesterday.

I love the underdog!

debiraymond wrote:
Super Bowl is only THE sporting event of the year here.

Debi, you are so cute.

Toddy - It's really the World Series that is THE sporting event of the year.

Regardless of what the footballers, NASCAR fanatics, etc. would tell you. Pay no attention to them.​

Back
Top Bottom