Surehatch Model 90 incubator

That looks like an interesting bator'. To bad we cant get one..id like to see someone have one and give it a try..
smile.png

you used with one? the surehatch or the hova

the surehatch is a cooler-bator painted brinsea yellow, but yes incubator expert we'd like to see inside! i really want to see that turner,

OK, here is what they say 2-5-09

Hi Ole,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your interest in our product.

We have sold some trial units of the Surehatch Model 90 in the US and have received excellent feedback. We currently don't have any for sale in the US, we are in the process of sorting out the distribution logistics behind it.

As soon as these units become available I'll be sure to let you know. There is a lot of interest in this product and we are receiving tons of enquiries!

Let me know if there are any other questions that you might have.

Warm regards

Heinrich Hanekom
www.surehatch.com
[email protected]
917 545 6799

It sounds to me like a marketing gimmick... create some interest, see if there is a market by testing the waters, offer it but none available...I speculate they won't send it into the states because of their agreement with GQF obligations....I SMELL a Skunk in the wood pile.......Happy Hatch'en with whatever you got!!!

Hi HappyHatch'en. I can assure you that it is not a marketing gimmick at all. It's called market research. From our initial market research we have established that the market for our incubators are extremely big. As soon as we have sorted out the manufacturing and distribution logistics the incubators will be freely available. In the mean time I suggest you buy the GQF range - go to http://www.surehatch.com/gqf-hova-bator-egg-incubator.htm for great prices on these incubators. There is no Skunk in this wood pile...

Back
Top Bottom