surprise ducks help

At night when I put my ducks to bed..I always made sure they got a good drink of water then I put them to bed. I didn't have food or water in with them after I put them away for the night. Made sure they had it right away in morning, they weren't without more then 8 hours without and they were fine. Make sure water source is deep enough to dunk there heads, that's important. No food if a water source is not really available as they could choke. Having ducks are a joy but they do make you work for there trust.. Hehe. 😉

At night when I put my ducks to bed..I always made sure they got a good drink of water then I put them to bed. I didn't have food or water in with them after I put them away for the night. Made sure they had it right away in morning, they weren't without more then 8 hours without and they were fine. Make sure water source is deep enough to dunk there heads, that's important. No food if a water source is not really available as they could choke. Having ducks are a joy but they do make you work for there trust.. Hehe. 😉
thank you

we put them out in the rabbit pen a little bit ago and filled the rabbits kiddie pool aka digging box with water they don't care for the weather they love the water and we don't know the last time they got to be in that much water

Back
Top Bottom