Surprise ducks - help

My set up, will edit as needed, but I think we should be all ready for them now.

309D19D6-1B3D-49A0-97C6-8C562F0E7600.jpeg
0995F27F-69FA-455E-8186-8ED2C58F025C.jpeg

I’m assuming all the little brown ones are khaki cambells. The yellow maybe Pekins? I know the item said a minimum of three breeds in the description, but they might have only sent me two.

I’m so happy, they all got here safely and are quite lively little guys. My post office didn’t try to put them on the truck this time, so that’s a big win.

I wonder if you might have some white look syers in there, too. Hoover's doesn't have too many breeds with yellow ducklings on their site.

But OHMYGOSH they are so cute!!! I love my Pekin! Tins of personality! Just be sure they get niacin to avoid leg issues. My girl Julep is big, loud, and proud! She's not had any serious leg issues at all, and she's getting on in years.

I am SO HAPPY for you (and a tad jealous)!!!!
:wee

I’m assuming all the little brown ones are khaki cambells. The yellow maybe Pekins? I know the item said a minimum of three breeds in the description, but they might have only sent me two.

I’m so happy, they all got here safely and are quite lively little guys. My post office didn’t try to put them on the truck this time, so that’s a big win.
I have a khaki drake and a pekin hen
They are my first ducks and still my extra special ones
My daisy is a bit shy and a little bit of anxiety but such a sweet duck. I can be across the yard and call daisy come see me and she runs as fast as her little legs can go to come see mom
My khaki has little man issues
My smallest drake but most feisty
He loves to challenge the other drakes who are much bigger then him
I’m sure they think what is this little guy doing lol
But he is a very loving boy. He puts daisy on a pedestal
I can cuddle him , take him for car rides and he will always come see me
As your little ones you grow you will get to see all the different personalities come out
I couldn’t imagine life without my ducks
Ps they are addicting as I started with 2 and now have 16 :)

I have a khaki drake and a pekin hen
They are my first ducks and still my extra special ones
My daisy is a bit shy and a little bit of anxiety but such a sweet duck. I can be across the yard and call daisy come see me and she runs as fast as her little legs can go to come see mom
My khaki has little man issues
My smallest drake but most feisty
He loves to challenge the other drakes who are much bigger then him
I’m sure they think what is this little guy doing lol
But he is a very loving boy. He puts daisy on a pedestal
I can cuddle him , take him for car rides and he will always come see me
As your little ones you grow you will get to see all the different personalities come out
I couldn’t imagine life without my ducks
Ps they are addicting as I started with 2 and now have 16 :)
Your drake sounds like quite the character!

Your drake sounds like quite the character!
He is a character for sure
His sons are bigger then him and my Swedish boys are even bigger then that
Yet he acts tough but when I’m out with them and they get tired of him they chase him back and he runs and hides behind me lol
It never gets to bad no injuries or anything like that but he lost his top duck throne to his son who has become the top dog
But the way he loves daisy is amazing
She can say no and he will put his head down and leave her be. Not many drakes can do that.

Back
Top Bottom