Surprise straight

Likepaperinafire

In the Brooder
Feb 4, 2021
Picked up my surprise straight run from Ideal today all 13 survived the 2 day trip from Texas to California. I haven't sexed then yet trying to figure out breeds any help is appreciated. I have figured out there are a few different Murans in there.
20210204_110029.jpg
20210204_105855.jpg
20210204_110022.jpg
Thanks

Why is their water green? If it's that grow gel stuff, it's not supposed to mixed in their water, they need water to drink, it's supposed to be in a separate container. have you dipped their beaks in water to teach them how to drink yet.
The black and white ones are probably Australorp or Jersey Giant.
Maran color can very so Maran chicks can very, x2 on the legs. :]

Why is their water green? If it's that grow gel stuff, it's not supposed to mixed in their water, they need water to drink, it's supposed to be in a separate container. have you dipped their beaks in water to teach them how to drink yet.
The black and white ones are probably Australorp or Jersey Giant.
Maran color can very so Maran chicks can very, x2 on the legs. :]
I have a second water on the other side of the brood pen and yes they are drinking it

The little golden colored one with feathered feet may be a Bantam Cochin. I have one that looked just like this as a baby and is the absolute SWEETEST of all of my hens :)

Disclaimer: I am noooo expert and still learning, so take for what it's worth lol
Regardless, welcome to BYC and congrats on an adorable little flock!

Back
Top Bottom