~*~Survive The City: A Stray Dog Role Play~*~

Chickenfan4life

Crowing
7 Years
Aug 28, 2012
Planet No
Please Note: The right to join this RP has been restricted to those whom I choose to invite. Do not ask to join--you will not be accepted. Sorry.
hmm.png

~*~Survive The City! A Stray Dog RolePlay!~*~

The former Alphas of the Newberry Park have been cut down, one by one, and the Packlands are slowly begininning to flourish under the rule of new Alphas. Old Packs die off, while new ones are born. And there are whispers, now, of a dark new pack, starting in the Eastlands, far outside the pack, in the unknown lands of the countryside. Evil risesup, as Kageon Pack thrives, and Golden Pack stands firm under Rowan. The lands will soon be littered with the tales of these new rulers, the tales of the past long forgotten.

Endigo and Jargo, former Alphas of their own Packs, have been killed off, Endigo by Jargo, and not long afterwards, Jargo by Jay. As Kageon Pack rises to power, so does a new pack in the East, and Rowan and his Pack stand strong, still. Far off in the City, Chroma Pack thrives. Whose pack will you join? Or mayhaps you yourself fit to be a loner, living off the land? Choose your path and find your fate! Survive The City!

General Rules:

~ALL BYC Rules Apply

~I own this RP: what I say goes!

~Please keep this RP PG-13. Things may get quite violent, so I can't keep this RP at just PG.

~No controlling other peoples' characters (god-modding); how would you like it if you came back and your character was fighting
it's best friend?

~No magic or superpowers allowed in this RP; please keep things realistic!

~No invincible characters.

~No instant healing; a wound should take at least a day to heal; a broken bone should take five days to heal.

~No wolves or wolf hybrids, coyoteXdog hybrids, or dogXfox hybrids; wolfdogs, such as the Czechoslovakian Wolf Dog or other such breeds are allowed.

~You can have a mate and pups, but do not go into details about how the pups came about.

~You can have as many characters as you want, but you must be able to handle all of them.

~If you and another member have a problem, please work it out in a PM; remember, this is a RP, not a chat thread!

~When hunting or scavenging, remember: this is a park. Live prey are things such as squirrels, rats, mice, and birds. Food found in trash cans is rare, and a dog isn't likely to find an entire, untouched cheeseburger in a trash can.

~I am not accepting any new packs right now.

~Grammar and correct punctuation use and spelling is a must for this RP. Exceptions to this rule will only made for those whom dont fully know of this. (AE, in school...)

Fight Rules:

~You are not allowed to kill or cripple another person's character without their permission.

~Only one blow per post; the character's owner decided whether the injury is taken.

~You can only dodge one out of every four blows; the rest should be taken with some injury as a result.

~If your pack wants to claim territory, they must fight for it or get the full consent of the pack's owner.

~Be realistic when fighting; a single dog can't take down an entire pack, or even three dogs it's own size, and an entire pack can't
go up against a dog and the dog come out unhurt.

~No cussing or major threats during fights. Acceptable threats: "You're going DOWN!" "I'm gonna kill you so bad!" "You've met your doom!" Unacceptable threats: "I'm gonna kill you and ear out all your guts and eat your heart!" or other such remarks.??

Relationship Rules:

~You can have a mate, and pups, but only if both parties involved agree on the pups. Exceptions are made to this rule only if you own both characters that are mates, or if you and the mate's owner are in agreement.

~No details on how pups came about. Set the mood, then leave it be. Dont be a perv! XP

~You cannot just make an aclaimed "relative" for someone else's character unless they are okay on it. I do not want Rex to suddenly have a brother he never knew about, or a long-lost sister. No exceptions, unless both people agree on the scenario.

Map Key:
Turqoise=Kageon Pack: Kageon Pack is led by Jay (OwlLover) and Juliet (ClucksAndPeeps). The pack is one of dogs with no concept of good or bad, and those that do see the differences between good and bad dont usually last in that pack. Please note that this is OwlLover's Pack--Characters made for it must be accepted by both me and OwlLover, herself!

Gold=Golden Pack: This pack is made up of the most pure of heart, kind, honest dogs, whom are not ruled, only led, by their Alpha, Rowan (Me), and his mate, Ruby (SilkiesForEver)

Brown=WillowPack: One of the neutral packs that are neither fighting nor fleeing, this pack is a pack for dogs that want a new life; dogs that are tired of living in a pack that they don't like. They are led by Rex (my character) and Melanie (SilkiesForEver's character), but the Alpha is dying and will see his time end soon, as a new Alpha will rise to take his place. (My plans wahahaah!)

MultiColor=Chroma Pack: Chroma Pack is a peaceful Pack with different opperations and features than most packs. They are led by a single she-dog. They are found in the heart of the city.

Blue=Indigo Pack: A pack of fiery, quick-tempered dogs. They don’t try to start feuds, but sometimes the commencing words slip out of their maws; then, they are fierce fighters and would protect their pack and territory with their very life. They are led by Hades (ClucksAndPeeps) and Janus (Chickenfan4life). NOTE: This is ClucksAndPeeps's pack; if you want to join it, check with ClucksAndPeeps first!

Orange-=Cane Pack: They are peaceable but at one wrong move they will go to war, and treaties are difficult to make after that. Their den is a large rock that hangs over a indention in the ground, that happens to be about 5 feet deep with a sloped entrance. Others den where they can.

Mahogany=RangePack: Range Pack is a neutral pack that mostly has no enemies due to respectful pack members whom know better than to start a war. However, if a dog in the pack is harmed, the Alpha will hold a grudge and will go to war to avenge or defend his pack dogs. The pack is made up of dogs whom were once farm dogs, hence the location of the pack, in the middle of an abandoned farm land. Their home den is a large barn. The Alphas sleep in the loft.

Purple=Loner Land: Loners, dogs that don't want to be led by an alpha, are found in this bit of land, where they live and fend for themselves, neither one helping the other. It's every dog for himself in this spot!

Blue-Green Circle=Koi Pond: The Koi Pond is the dogs' water source. Each pack has a section of the Koi Pond in their packlands, so that they have water to drink. The Koi Pond is also a neutral meeting ground, its banks providing ground for warring Alphas to meet and make peace or come to agreements. There are no rules on this sacred, neutral space.

(I will add the map soon!)

Pack Ranks:

Alpha Male.
This is the highest rank in the pack, with the power to order the pack around, and kill the members of it for treason or other such crimes. The Alpha Male is the one that declares war on another pack. (One Alpha Male per pack.)

Alpha Female. The Alpha Female is the mate of the Alpha Male, and has the same power as the Alpha Male, but if the Alpha Male is around, she has to let him make the decisions. The Alpha Female is generally the one to lead the pack into battle. (One Alpha Female per pack.)

Beta Male. The Beta Male is the male dog of the third best rank. If the Alpha Male dies, the Beta Male can rise to take his place as Alpha, as long as there are no heirs/heiresses. The Beta Male can give orders when neither Alpha Male nor Alpha Female are around. (One Beta Male per pack.)

Beta Female. The Beta Female is the female dog of the third best rank. If the Alpha Female dies, the Beta Female can rise to take her place as Alpha Female, as long as the Alpha Male doesn't have another crush. The Beta Female can only give orders to the pack if there is no higher authority around. (AE, Alpha Male, Female, Beta Male.) (One Beta Female per pack.)

Sentry. The Sentries are the dogs that guard the pack. They spend most of their day near various parts of the border of the pack, ready to alert the Alpha to trouble. These dogs do not have power, but they are highly respected for their bravery, considering they will be the first victims if a pack declares war and marches into the territory. (Need about 4 sentries per pack.)

Hunter. The Hunters are the dogs that supply the main income of food. While all the dogs can pitch in and help, it is the Hunters, chosen for their skill to catch prey, that supply the most food. The pack depends on them, and they are therefore respected. Hunters are assigned their rank after a show of skill before the Alpha Male and Female. There is an assigning once every month, and it is much like a talent show. (need about 4 hunters per pack.)

Packmate. The heart of the pack, these dogs are usually the ones that will fight alongside their Alpha. They do not have ranks, and are not considerably respectable, unless they have done something that earns them respect. (unlimited.)

Medical Dog. Introduced by Pipdzipdandreadytogo, a Medical Dog is a dog specially trained by another Medical Dog, to help heal the wounded or sick of a pack. They usually have one apprentice, chosen by the Medical Dog him or herself. (1 per pack)

Pup. A pup is a dog under the age of 6 months old. They do not have a rank, and are cared for by their mother and father, or guardian.

Patrols. Patrols are similar to sentries, but instead of staying at a post, they move freely about the border, taking note of weaknesses in the sentries placings, as well as the humans' activity, and if it will interfere with the Pack. Any urgent matter is instantly reported to the Alpha or Beta immediately. Patrols are made up of any packmates who want to do something in their pack, and Patrols are led by specially assigned Patrol Leaders, whom, like hunters, are chosen for their strength and stamina, as well as smarts, as they will be directing a patrol. (Patrol members--unlimited. Patrol Leaders--Need about 5 per pack.)

Ranks Secluded to Chroma Pack:

Digger.
The Diggers are the dogs assigned for their strength and resilience to work long hours in the mines or the Junkyard heaps, extracting whatever useful items they may find. Diggers are respected for this, as they supply the whole pack with what they need. (Unlimited.)

Setting:
Imagine a quiet, scenic park, crisscrossed with walking paths, patched with small woods, covered in green grass, and at it's center, a large Koi Pond which serves as their water. NewBerry Park is located in a busy city in Connecticut. Then there is the EastLands, far off to the East, a countryside with many a woods. And then there is the City, where Chroma Pack resides.

Joining Form:

Name:
Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
History:
Breed:
Other:
Picture or Description:

~*~Kageon Pack~*~

Alpha Male: Jay (OwlLover)
Alpha Female: Juliet (ClucksAndPeeps)
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Medical Dog:
Sentries: Aaron (ClucksAndPeeps) Gremlin (ClucksAndPeeps)
Hunters: Sven (Me), Nadia (Me) Roach (SilkiesForEver) Hallie (ClucksAndPeeps)
Packmates: Zei (Pipdzipdandreadytogo) Delano (Pipdzipdandreadytogo) Ant (ClucksAndPeeps)
Pups: Sai (Me) Haze (Me) Tear (Me)

~*~Golden Pack~*~

Alpha Male: Rowan (Chickenfan4life)
Alpha Female: Ruby (SilkiesForEver)
Beta Male: Boone (ClucksAndPeeps)
Beta Female: open
Medical Dog: Swampson (Pipdzipdandreadytogo)
Sentries: none
Hunters: Diablo (Me) Trance (ClucksAndPeeps) Sora (Serama Gal14)
Packmates: Sonya (pipdzipdandreadytogo)
Pups: Rusty, Brandy, Penny, Kona, Onyx, Summer (SilkiesForEver) Sardira, Reed, Jane (ClucksAndPeeps)

~*~Willow Pack~*~

Alpha Male: Flag (SilkiesForEver)
Alpha Female:
Beta Male: none
Beta Female: Faith (pipdzipdandreadytogo)
Medical Dog: Grimm (pipdzipdnreadytogo)
Sentries: Daisy (Me)
Hunters: Snowy (Me) Sasha (Me) Hunter (DuckRaiser)
Packmates: Mason (Me) Taj (pipdzipdnreadytogo) Melanie (SilkiesForEver)
Pups:

~*~Chroma Pack~*~

Alpha Female: Cerise (pipdzipdnreadytogo)
Alpha Male:
Beta Female: Sienna (Me)
Beta Male:
Medical Dog: Saffron
Sentries: Viridian/Mystery (pipdzipdnreadytogo), Dixie (Chickenfan4life), Light (pipdzipdnreadytogo), Russet (Chickenfan4life)
Diggers: Morado (pipdzipdnreadytogo)
Packmates: Jiyaken (pipdzipdnreadytogo) Zahlia (pipdzipdnreadytogo) Mint (pipdzipdnreadytogo)
Pups: Zebedee, Gray, Cosmo, (Me); Slate, Indigo, Jet (pipdzipdnreadytogo)

~*~Indigo Pack~*~

Alpha Male: Hades (ClucksAndPeeps)
Alpha Female: Janus (Me)
Beta Male: Brett (Me)
Beta Female: Tasha (SilkiesForEver)
Medical Dog: none
Sentries: Scout (ClucksAndPeeps) Abbey (ClucksAndPeeps) Casey (ClucksAndPeeps)
Hunters: Marcus (ClucksAndPeeps) Peder (ClucksAndPeeps)
Packmates: none
Pups:

~*~Blizzard Pack~*~

Alpha Male: Blizzard (OwlLover)
Alpha Female: Kali (ClucksAndPeeps)
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Medical Dog:
Sentries:
Patrol Leaders:
Packmates:
Ancient Council: Blaze, River, Sky, Forest (OwlLover)
Hunters ~
Pups:

~*~Cane Pack~*~

Alpha Male: Cane (Me)
Alpha Female: Katie (OwlLover)
Beta Male: SilkiesForEver
Beta Female:
Medical Dog:
Sentries:
Patrol Leaders:
Packmates:
Hunters:
Pups:

~*~Range Pack~*~
Alpha Male: Ranger
Alpha Female: Reserved for SilkiesForEver
Beta Male: none
Beta Female: none
Medical Dog: none
Sentries:
Hunters:
Packmates:
Pups:

~*~Loner Land~*~

Sketch (ClucksAndPeeps) Beaulah (Me) Atlas (Me) Stone (ClucksAndPeeps) Teal (pipdzipdnreadytogo) Sakai (pipdzipdnreadytogo) Ryver (Me) Misaki (Serama Gal14) Eska (Serama Gal14) Rusty (Me) Lily and Banshee (ilovemysilkie) Ash (Me)

Official Moderators of This RolePlay:
The Moderators will help by accepting characters when I'm not around, issuing corrections in situations that may need it, and helping a member with any questions. They are very kind to have agreed to do this and for that I am ever so grateful.

*Pipdzipdandreadytogo* *SilkiesForEver*

Administrator:
I am the Administrator of this RolePlay. What I say goes, I am allowed to make plot twists that will change up the paths of any pack, and I hold the right to decline acception to any character. A secondry Administrator may be assigned if I decide it.

*Chickenfan4life*

All Members:

--@pipdzipdnreadytogo-- @SilkiesForEver-- @DuckRaiser-- @Serama Gal14-- @OwlLover-- @ClucksAndPeeps-- @ilovemysilkie--

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom