~*~Survive The City: A stray Dog RP RESTARTED~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@silkies, Here is my post. "Yes, I would love something to eat, ever since I got ill I couldn't hunt." Hunter explained.
(I already answered this. Here, you can reply now.
smile.png
)

Quote: "I'll be back." Harli promised, already leaping away through the grasses.

She came back awhile later and presented Hunter with a medium-sized rabbit. "It's not much, but it's dinner." she smiled.

Quote: Gremlin's answer was a savage growl that ripped through his throat with such force that it burned, and a gruff: "None of your business, dimwit!"

Ant ran to hide as fast as his shaky puppy legs would allow him to.
"Now it is, becuase I've caught you at it." The voice snarled, his orange eyes flashing. "Give me an answer now."
"Fi-i-ine," Gremlin grumbled, stretching the one syllable word to a three syllable word mockingly. Rolling his dark eyes, he said: "Following you to see what your up to. My compadre and I-" he paused, glancing back to see Ant hiding behind a garbage can, "do that sorta, you know, evil work."
"Of course you do." The dog snickered, mocking Gremlin with his words. "You two are quite the pair.. doing evil together." he scoffed, his lips curled back in a doggish smile.

"Ant's unfortunate, I have to say," Gremlin sighed, seemingly disgusted by the pup's skittish nature. "Always running and such. I should have enlisted another, but I'm stuck with him."
"You still haven't answered my question to my satisfaction. Why do you wish to find what I am up to?" the dog's eyes turned serious once more.
"We're curious," Ant piped up, arising from his position behind the garbage can. He faltered a bit under Gremlin's fierce - yet surprised - glare, as the older dog was used to his compadre submitting at the drop of a hat.
"Yes, we are," Gremlin confirmed.

Quote:

Quote: Gremlin's answer was a savage growl that ripped through his throat with such force that it burned, and a gruff: "None of your business, dimwit!"

Ant ran to hide as fast as his shaky puppy legs would allow him to.
"Now it is, becuase I've caught you at it." The voice snarled, his orange eyes flashing. "Give me an answer now."
"Fi-i-ine," Gremlin grumbled, stretching the one syllable word to a three syllable word mockingly. Rolling his dark eyes, he said: "Following you to see what your up to. My compadre and I-" he paused, glancing back to see Ant hiding behind a garbage can, "do that sorta, you know, evil work."
"Of course you do." The dog snickered, mocking Gremlin with his words. "You two are quite the pair.. doing evil together." he scoffed, his lips curled back in a doggish smile.

"Ant's unfortunate, I have to say," Gremlin sighed, seemingly disgusted by the pup's skittish nature. "Always running and such. I should have enlisted another, but I'm stuck with him."
"You still haven't answered my question to my satisfaction. Why do you wish to find what I am up to?" the dog's eyes turned serious once more.
"We're curious," Ant piped up, arising from his position behind the garbage can. He faltered a bit under Gremlin's fierce - yet surprised - glare, as the older dog was used to his compadre submitting at the drop of a hat.
"Yes, we are," Gremlin confirmed.

(Moving to the new thread with these. Look for my reply there.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom