~*~Survive The City: A stray Dog RP RESTARTED~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Gremlin's answer was a savage growl that ripped through his throat with such force that it burned, and a gruff: "None of your business, dimwit!"

Ant ran to hide as fast as his shaky puppy legs would allow him to.
"Now it is, becuase I've caught you at it." The voice snarled, his orange eyes flashing. "Give me an answer now."
"Fi-i-ine," Gremlin grumbled, stretching the one syllable word to a three syllable word mockingly. Rolling his dark eyes, he said: "Following you to see what your up to. My compadre and I-" he paused, glancing back to see Ant hiding behind a garbage can, "do that sorta, you know, evil work."

Quote: Gremlin's answer was a savage growl that ripped through his throat with such force that it burned, and a gruff: "None of your business, dimwit!"

"Now it is, becuase I've caught you at it." The voice snarled, his orange eyes flashing. "Give me an answer now."
"Fi-i-ine," Gremlin grumbled, stretching the one syllable word to a three syllable word mockingly. Rolling his dark eyes, he said: "Following you to see what your up to. My compadre and I-" he paused, glancing back to see Ant hiding behind a garbage can, "do that sorta, you know, evil work."
"Of course you do." The dog snickered, mocking Gremlin with his words. "You two are quite the pair.. doing evil together." he scoffed, his lips curled back in a doggish smile.

Delano went still suddenly at her words, his eyes questioning. He had never been the conversationalist--that was always Zeia's job--and so he shuffled his way silently over to the two she-dogs and dropped his prey there before responding. "...Good," he replied, a stifled glee in his voice. With that, he went about cleaning the blood from his muzzle, an eerie look in his eyes as he did.

Zeia rolled her eyes. "Oh, go clean yourself up at the Koi pond, Delano!" she snapped, averting her eyes. It didn't really bother her all that much to see her companion covered in blood, but she wanted to seem like a delicate lady, and so she didn't want the brute hanging around. "My deepest apologies, Juliet. He has absolutely no manners," she said, turning to Juliet. She meant not a word of it, but she put on her most sincere smile anyway.
( My posts are unfortunately puny compared to your detailed ones.
hide.gif
. )

"Yes, yes," Juliet said hurriedly, almost tiredly, as if these two dog were exhausting. "Anyways. Why did you follow me?"

Dixie watched Slate with some sympathy, but looked back to Teal again. "Thank you," she said quietly. Her brow furrowed as she thought again of the distant, dark she-dog. Remembering that Teal had seemed to be surprised by the thought that Slate was their pup, she decided to add, "We have another litter. Four crazy little trouble-makers," she added, beaming.

Teal smiled back, heartwarmed. "Four," he repeated. "If they're anything like their father, I believe you," he added, giving Mystery a wink.

Mystery put on an innocent face. "I don't know what you're talking about," he replied, and the two shared a laugh. "Teal and I used to get into everything," he admitted at last, looking to Dixie.

"Always started with a bright idea from that guy, though," Teal added, motioning to Mystery. Changing the subject, he looked back to Dixie. "So now you've got four more in the family, huh? Gotten any sons yet?" With this, he took on an expression a little bit like concern. Mystery had shared with him his concerns about Ridge's words, and giving Mystery a sympathetic glance, he returned his eyes to Dixie as he waited for her response.

"Of course you do." The dog snickered, mocking Gremlin with his words. "You two are quite the pair.. doing evil together." he scoffed, his lips curled back in a doggish smile.

"Ant's unfortunate, I have to say," Gremlin sighed, seemingly disgusted by the pup's skittish nature. "Always running and such. I should have enlisted another, but I'm stuck with him."

Quote: Dixie seemed to enjoy seeing the two brothers' interactions, and she realized Teal was nothing like he had been. She sighed.

"Yes, two, in fact." she replied to Teal, also recalling the very things Mystery had feared in having sons. "And they are perfectly wonderful little boys, too. Not a bone in them like that Ridge," she added, as if to assure Teal.

"Ant's unfortunate, I have to say," Gremlin sighed, seemingly disgusted by the pup's skittish nature. "Always running and such. I should have enlisted another, but I'm stuck with him."
"You still haven't answered my question to my satisfaction. Why do you wish to find what I am up to?" the dog's eyes turned serious once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom