Surviving Minnesota!

My thigh is better today, still hurts though. Meet tomorrow was postponed... We have a meet in Bowman on Monday though, it is supposed to be huge since there has only been about 1 Class B meet so far this season. It starts at 9 so I we are leaving at 6am

We lost so much snow today. If this keeps up we might be down to 2ft of ice or so on opener!

I have been trying to get things done outside. I decided BC was not going to help clean my coops, so I started doing them.

I also have been busy judging the online legbar show..Way too time consuming for me..... But interesting. There are 4 people judging the birds so hopefully we get the results close to right.

Sorry, I have been that distracted by watching my chicks I haven’t checked here lately. They just got moved out to the coop and boy, they are loving the extra space. Now I have an open bathroom to get re-covered in dust when the (almost a month late) chicks arrive...and for any I collect from the Carlton Swap this weekend. Don’t tell the boyfriend!

Back
Top Bottom