Surviving Minnesota!

I could but hate to do that  these people definitely were pushy people. I am thinking of installing cameras everywhere though.

I had a guy come get some ducks and I didnt trust him. He was creepy. But I know my geese would not let a stranger in the coop. They dont let my cousins get in there without me!

You really think they would really drive back from coon Rapids to steal a chicken though?

Usually chicken thieves are dishonest neighbors

Honestly I dont trust anyone. I couldn't even trust my aunt and uncle. Theu tried to sell my ducks and calico turkey without telling me!! But lets not get into that story....

Love the greenhouse panels when we have full sun on very cold days. The left one is the run temp right now, the right one is the henhouse. It is -12 outside here right now...

Some people!! I was on a what breed or gender thread and there was an obvious pullet but someone is still arguing about it being a roo. Some people... I would haye for the lady to sell a pullet that she wants to keep cuz someone thinks it a roo.

-22 at 8:30 this AM. Inside the coop -10. A cold coop. Brought feed down to replenish. Warmish water with electrolytes and kitchen scraps/greens.

Made some soap last night and photographed it on the deck. Brrr.

Ralph that wing print has me thinking bird of prey too. That rooster did put up a fight I'm sure, squashing snow. Maybe that bird hopped along with it for a while.
My two cents only.

@memphis best way to describe sun dogs is a winter rainbow. Instead of moisture refracting light it's ice crystals. Very cool pic @KlopKlop. Memphis we've been pampered a lot this winter with 20s and 30s so this -22 is a harsh blast in the face you can say. I'm feeling pretty whimpy about it.

Back
Top Bottom