Surviving Minnesota!

Chilly day in more than one way here, and a sad day. An eagle took a rooster this afternoon, he was so brazen he was sitting in the yard ripping the rooster to pieces. I ran him off and buried the rooster. I don’t want them thinking they can eat or hunt here. I really do not like eagles, they rank right up there with beaver and dux.

Then to make things worse the WW found the scope I won about a month ago on the Orrock Township raffle. She said I see you got a new scope, did not even wait for me to tell her about the raffle.

So in an instant of geniusness I said “ that’s a used scope”.

After all I have been using it for the last month.

I put it on my deer shotgun, (rifled barrel and has never fired anything but saber type slugs). I need to tighten up the Pattern a tad still, but I am having trouble finding slugs for it.

I really won a nice scope, I have seen then retail for around $300.
For a master of relationships you fumbled this one like a amateur . :lau

Morning . So Ralphie is not in the dog house . Here is how we do it . We no longer buy presents for each other . We buy our own . Wife's idea . Seems she never liked what I bought . So Christmas and birthdays are when we buy for ourself .

Morning . So Ralphie is not in the dog house . Here is how we do it . We no longer buy presents for each other . We buy our own . Wife's idea . Seems she never liked what I bought . So Christmas and birthdays are when we buy for ourself .
But what about the in between times?

I suppose I could tell her the scope was my Labor Day gift..

Back
Top Bottom