Surviving Minnesota!

Morning . Worked on repairing a chick cage yesterday in the garage . Another rainy day today . Severe storms this afternoon . Time on my hands so I have a story for you . Hope it brings a smile .
We have all heard about Togo and Ralphie's Sasquatch renter . Now BC has said people only see Sasquatch when adult beverages are involved . So at first I thought you had to be drunk to see one . Hmm now I believe Sasquatch shows up hoping for a adult beverage . I now think Ralphie's Sasquatch is his love child . Ralphie was young and drunk and so was Sasquatch . Things happen when drunk . That is why Ralphie lets his half Sasquatch daughter live in his Togo cabin .:lau

Morning . Worked on repairing a chick cage yesterday in the garage . Another rainy day today . Severe storms this afternoon . Time on my hands so I have a story for you . Hope it brings a smile .
We have all heard about Togo and Ralphie's Sasquatch renter . Now BC has said people only see Sasquatch when adult beverages are involved . So at first I thought you had to be drunk to see one . Hmm now I believe Sasquatch shows up hoping for a adult beverage . I now think Ralphie's Sasquatch is his love child . Ralphie was young and drunk and so was Sasquatch . Things happen when drunk . That is why Ralphie lets his half Sasquatch daughter live in his Togo cabin .:lau
Sasquatches do have a habit of showing up mainly when adult beverages have been in play.

But to quote a famous President, “ I did not have relations with that Sasquatch”.

For over 20 years I have consumed almost no adult beverages, and in my opinion not much good happens after they are consumed. Perhaps that would explain why I have never actually seen a Sasquatch. Many people I am acquainted with seem to see them on a regular basis ?
In the Togo area there is not much going on. Unless a resident of Thistledew Camp.
Most spend their time up there fishing, consuming adult beverages and consorting with the local Sasquatches I am told.

For over 20 years I have consumed almost no adult beverages, and in my opinion not much good happens after they are consumed. Perhaps that would explain why I have never actually seen a Sasquatch. Many people I am acquainted with seem to see them on a regular basis ?
In the Togo area there is not much going on. Unless a resident of Thistledew Camp.
Most spend their time up there fishing, consuming adult beverages and consorting with the local Sasquatches I am told.

I have also not consumed “much” in the way of alcoholic beverages in over 25 years. I might finish a 6 pack of beer in a year or two, if it’s a real hot summer.

I might do a 6 pack of wine coolers during that same time period. The WW enjoys beer more than I do she will have one or two a week.

When I go with her to the liquor store (my one trip a year) it seems the clerks always make a comment about my choice of wine coolers... but they always address the WW and ask her “do you like that?”..

I guess old men aren’t suppose to drink wine coolers.

I am thinking ice fishing is over for us, @Bogtown Chick make sure Ds and DH stay off the ice..

Now granted these geniuses crossed the river through the lake, which in mid winter can be dangerous. This is the Ann lake north of Ogilvie.

E1C203AE-D677-41DA-BEFE-7F43119D27FC.jpeg
E1C203AE-D677-41DA-BEFE-7F43119D27FC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom