Surviving Minnesota!

I last planted them 5-6 years ago. I still have dehydrated ones in the cupboard. The seeds I planted said they were packed for 2013 season. They might grow, if not, no big loss.
Not all eggplants are the same. A couple of years ago, I planted Nadia. I could not tell the cooked product from zucchini. Last year I planted Black Beauty. It was thorny and had a different taste and texture which I did not care for. This year I have planted Nadia again.

Not all eggplants are the same. A couple of years ago, I planted Nadia. I could not tell the cooked product from zucchini. Last year I planted Black Beauty. It was thorny and had a different taste and texture which I did not care for. This year I have planted Nadia again.
These are black beauty.

btw, I don’t care for Zucchini either.

I have no idea why I planted eggplant, I can’t stand it.
That's a relief. I thought there might be something wrong with me, like I'm not sufficiently cultured or refined or you know--cool. It reminds me of a cheap sponge. I was wondering whether the storebought is horrible but not the home grown... No? (I'm guessing no...)

That's a relief. I thought there might be something wrong with me, like I'm not sufficiently cultured or refined or you know--cool. It reminds me of a cheap sponge. I was wondering whether the storebought is horrible but not the home grown... No? (I'm guessing no...)
I could mail you the old dehydrated ones to try..

I'm not hungry yet... Actually I went through a phase where I was making dehydrated veggie/fruit chips out of everything. I might like eggplant chips if they're crunchy--who knows?
1585535560942.gif

Back
Top Bottom