Swap an 8 week old Ayam Cemani Pullet for a same age&breed Cockrel in SE Georgia

FeatherLace

Chirping
Apr 7, 2020
Waycross, Georgia
I have 4 Ayam Cemani pullets, but I was hoping for some more Cemani babies when they started laying, and I do not have a rooster that can make the eggs turn into little ones. Im willing to trade one of my pullets for a cockrel. I also have a Lakenvelder cockrel and a Russian Orloff cockrel available to trade for a Cemani cockrel if not interested in a Cemani pullet. I'm located in Southeast Georgia, about an hour and a half north west of Jacksonville, Florida

Last edited:
Hello, I’m south of Myrtle, sounds like just a few hours from you. Unfortunately, I just sold a 12 week old Cemani pair. Once this heat passes, I’ll have another 2 or 3 hatches of Cemanis (probably start in early Sept). My email is [email protected]. Right now I am just keeping a breeding trio of the cemanis, but we can/should definitely swap chicks later to diversify.

Hello, I’m south of Myrtle, sounds like just a few hours from you. Unfortunately, I just sold a 12 week old Cemani pair. Once this heat passes, I’ll have another 2 or 3 hatches of Cemanis (probably start in early Sept). My email is [email protected]. Right now I am just keeping a breeding trio of the cemanis, but we can/should definitely swap chicks later to diversify.
I found a roo for them recently so I'll have babies in the next couple months as well. Swapping chicks to change up the lineage sounds like a great idea

Back
Top Bottom