Swaps, Auctions, Trades, or Shows in Iowa?

Quote:
Yep
big_smile.png
They didn't mention BYC. oh well. At least the goat became a tv star.
big_smile.png

I didnt make it to the swap! DH didnt get home with my paycheck in time for me to cash it so there was no since in going if I couldnt buy. Plus havent closed on the house yet!
hmm.png
But I will be at the Sept. swap. Hope to meet you all then.
big_smile.png

Hope to meet you too! Burlington is 5/03, should be the biggest swap this year, yet! It's over a 2 hour drive for me, but worth it!

If any of y'all want to see what I look like if you want to buy from me at a future swap (or introduce yourself and we'll chat!) watch the video that Laurielynn posted. I'm the blonde with a pony tail wearing a black and white checked pullover.

He he, I feel famous!

I loved the swap. I will definitely be there in Sept.

BYC was in the Quad City Times paper on sunday.

The title of the article is chick magnet. I tried to find it online but I'm apparently challenged in that area because I cannot locate it. Grrr. Anyway it talks about how more and more people are getting into chickens. On the second page they mention the website backyard chickens. It is even has a quote from Rob Ludlow. I like that he mentioned that raising your own chickens is not cheaper then buying in the store. No one wants to pay much for chickens around here.

Quote:
I'm hoping to go but not sure yet. My oldest son has a band concert that day at 1:30. If we go we leave extra early and wouldn't stay too late. I do know I will definitely be at the June swap. We do go to my parents the night before so we would be really close to you.

Back
Top Bottom