Sweatshirts

Wow Sticky rollers all around. Watch the fur and feathers fly
gig.gif

Yes, yes, Hoodie and pullover I like both I'm 51 and yes, I'm a younger one too
lau.gif

I love the suggestions of My Pet makes me Breakfast and BYC University
yippiechickie.gif

I need a hoodie and so does Noah. DH might get one too.
jumpy.gif

We keep this up we will have a big order before they are even decided on....
woot.gif

Everyone wants to be stylin'
thumbsup.gif

Rughooker is it those punch type hook rug kits? My Grammy I remember did some for pillows and wall hangings they were neat.
love.gif
Can you use denim as the backing? I know she use cordaroy (sp?)

Sweatshirts have my vote too! I wear them so much more than I do t-shirts as I am usually cold except in the deep of summer....

I vote grey as well, or a nice neutral tan or something...I would go for just about any logo, but BYC University would be a favorite, prefer hoodie, and the zipper or not doesn't matter.

fl.gif
I hope we get some warm snuggly sweatshirts!

Last edited:
I think grey w/ navy blue letttering. I'm 60 and my neck hurts when the wind has been blowing on it all day. I prefer a hoodie and a zipper. I wear them in the fall (layered, if it's cold) as a jacket. I still am going for BYC University. with a chicken on it, of course!
yippiechickie.gif
is cute

Dark grey or navy blue. Zippered hoodie. Got chickens on back and the Byc logo on the front on your left (if you are wearing it). Tan or red lettering if its navy blue and red or white if its dark grey. I will totally buy one
big_smile.png

While I would personally love to see a hoodie available, I also have to say it is a lot of money to tie up at one time for this forum.

I think a better idea would be:

1) Decide on a color and design.
2) See if there are enough members interested to preorder their hoodies.

Companies that do the silk screening have minimums required when ordering, and tieing up all the forums funds in stock can mean funds are too low for server/software upgrades when needed.

Of course Rob would have to be agreeable before any of this would be possible.

For some reason I feel like we're all standing in line at a department store telling Santa (AKA Nifty) what we want for Christmas!

Have y'all been naughty, or nice!
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom