Sweatshirts

rughooker and karanleaf, anytime you come to alberta let me know and we can go shopping together
woot.gif
we would have fun
ya.gif
I'm afraid it won't be that chicken related though but you can meet my fur and feather family
big_smile.png

Quote:
That's a neat idea!!

I prefer light gray heather.....can't go wrong with that color. I"d prefer zip up.

Amy, that's the exact color I was thinking of. And I do like the BYC University idea, but again, I really want an zipper sweatshirt - because I'm sweating lately, in my own personal sauna, that flares up whenever it can (come on, ladies of an age, you know what I mean!
barnie.gif
lau.gif
)

I need that zipper to regulate temperature!
gig.gif

Reinbeau: I am OVER my"personal sauna" days. I had 10 bad years of night sweats & day sweats. Finally I heard about grinding up flaxseed and eating it everyday. My hotflashes disappeared after about 3 months! Sure wish I heard about it sooner. It also reduced my dh and my cholesterol.
clap.gif

It would be no big deal to add T-shirts to the order. Most screen printing companies charge to set up the screens, after that they don't really care what they are printing on. T-shirt, hoody, crew neck, or zipper. Set-up charges usually cover the cost of ink. Personally I always like to use a local vendor that will let me proof the work before an entire run is done, but I've had good success with non-local vendors as well.

Nifty and I have gone back and forth for the better part of 5 years on the "Got Milk?" theme. I personally think we can come up with so much more fun stuff to do, rather than rip off Jeff Goodby's work. But that's just me.

(edit)
As far as getting these done in time for Christmas...it's possible, the turn around on screen printing is usually 10-14 days. Getting everything squared away before hand, that's the hard part.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom