SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Our latest hatch of Blue Swedish!

Hello everyone!

We currently have 10 ducks, three of them are runner/ Swedish mixes, and the other 7 are Swedish Blue and Swedish Black.

my black (crested) swedish...Hollywood.

100_8243.jpg

100_8244.jpg
What kind of duck is that Becuase I have a 2 black swedish ducklings and one has a tuft or that ball of fathers on it head I got them from rual king along with 2 welsh harlian ducklings and it is the black Swedish duck to have the tuft and I just appeared a week or two ago

I am really not sure!? When I first logged in here I had posted picture to find out and someone had suggested she was possibly a Runner and Black Swedish mix. She started to get that tuft about 3 to four days old, I thought it was a feather out of place but is wasn't. I guess from what I have read, it's a defect!? A crown is what it is called. They have a soft spot there. That's really all I know!

I am really not sure!? When I first logged in here I had posted picture to find out and someone had suggested she was possibly a Runner and Black Swedish mix. She started to get that tuft about 3 to four days old, I thought it was a feather out of place but is wasn't. I guess from what I have read, it's a defect!? A crown is what it is called. They have a soft spot there. That's really all I know!
Thank you I just wish to learn all I can about it

Back
Top Bottom