SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Hi the tuft is not a defect they actually breed tufted swedish. Which are probably a cross between a white crested pekin and a blue or black swedish . Anyhow i got some swedes last year and I just love them so much.

Hey guys, I have a quick question. Are these two ducks Black Swedish? The top one is a boy and the bottom is a girl. I've had a few people tell us they look like cayugas, but I'm not sure.

I dont think the first is a full black swede because he is brown. I have hatchery cayugas and they are so black that there feathers shine green in the sun. Maybe yours is a khaki cambell mix with a black swedish that would be my guess .

More pics would be helpful and yes they sorta look like black swedes. However i need a few more pics to determine.
your drake looks like a khaki cambell with a black swedish and your hen looks like a cayuga. Sorry to say they probably not swedish however they look so sweet.

Last edited:
Oh cool! I think Gunter and Gunther are Black Swedish, but Princess Bubblegum looks like a Cayuga to me.

That is her on the left with her "husband" Gunter

Back
Top Bottom