SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Thanks! We also have one black Indian Runner, Goonder, and 5 Blue Swedish. Hopefully we are getting more soon. I would love some crested ducks.

Your ducks are very pretty too!

Oh cool! I think Gunter and Gunther are Black Swedish, but Princess Bubblegum looks like a Cayuga to me. That is her on the left with her "husband" Gunter
Sorta look like it idk might be a blue/black cross cute. To be a swedish they need to have white chests black bodies and white tips on the wings. However if its slightly dif thats ok. They may be a splash.

We just got them from a girl selling ducks and other birds back in June, she said they were black Swedish and runners.

Oh yep that makes sense they're probably a runner/swedish cross. I got mine for my birthday last yr, five blue swedish hens, three black swede st run, two buff orp st run and three cayugas st run. Out of thirteen we got four boys which is pretty good.

Cool! We started out with three boys and one girl, and they eventually became too aggressive with her so we got a few more girls.

We got them from mcmurray hatchery (dont reccomend, lots of issues with dead babies) but they are pure bred and dont look alot like yours.

Yeah. We didn't know how vicious they were when we got them, but they have settled down, thankfully. I would rather pick them up myself to see what kind of living conditions they have, make sure theyre healthy, ect..

Back
Top Bottom