SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
My girl started laying at 23 or 24 weeks. SDhe then laid 134 eggs with only 4 days off - not in a row - until I let her brood. 8 babies right now. Great layer!

PHEW!! Had a little egg-binding scare. Spot started laying again last week after a 10 week vaca (moulting). She has been giving us 1 egg a day since - and always did give us 1 a day since she started laying last December. Well, the day before yesterday, we got no egg. Yesterday: no egg. And this morning - no egg again. I could see that she was ready. She had the lump near her vent. I didn't pick her up to check it out, though - at least not yet. This time, the lump was a bit bigger. I came home from work at lunchtime to check on her and she had laid one. But, she still had a lump near her vent, albeit, smaller. I was going to put her in a warm bath when I came home from work. But, it turned out, she laid the other one, as well! And she looks normal around her vent area again. I'm SO relieved! :)

here r some pictures of our ducks

Hello to the group, so happy we found you. Some timeline pics of our girls, 4 days to 16 weeks. This last is before I installed their pool off of the veranda. Their spoiled we know, but so are all of our animals. The love of an animal comes with no strings attached and knows no bounds. :love
No way,that is totally cute.. Did you build this for them? More photos please!! :goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom