SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I love my Pipp Pipp! She's a good crag duck, she picks up and moves when we do and loves to sit around the campfire. I like to think she's practicing her knots when she is poking around under the rope. I am working on making a special harness for her so we can bring her on multi-pitches, I just have to make sure they are super solid, she's got wings but she doesn't have the flying thing down yet.

Also you can check her out on instagram @trippin._.slippin._.pippin
We have been to about 12 states now

Whoah that's a lot of states! Pippin is soo soo cute. I agree with Julie Bird's long but true post
tongue.png

Thanks! I love my Pipp Pipp! She's a good crag duck, she picks up and moves when we do and loves to sit around the campfire. I like to think she's practicing her knots when she is poking around under the rope. I am working on making a special harness for her so we can bring her on multi-pitches, I just have to make sure they are super solid, she's got wings but she doesn't have the flying thing down yet.

Also you can check her out on instagram @trippin._.slippin._.pippin
We have been to about 12 states now
I will check her out. So cool she goes to crags. And pokes around the rope figuring out knots. I love this. So rad you wanna get her a special harness to take her on multi pitches. Have you been to Smith Rock in Terrebonne yet? I used to sport climb out there super frequently but divorced it for mountain biking. I still have a community of pals I go with once in awhile. I don't lead anymore, just top rope. Smith has nice moderate sport and trad multi pitch. How about City of Rocks in ID? OK. I'll quit with that.

If I came upon someone with a crag duck at the base I'd EEEEEEEEEE super loudly.

Hatched out some ducklings from my Swedish ducks. The three black ducklings pipped easily but this little guy was a late comer to the party, not sure if it's going to be a blue or a splash. Pretty pleased with the hatch overall.
Awww! Looks like a Blue to me, I hatched a bunch of Swede Pekin crosses as well as some Swedes a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom