SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Pippin! The only one of six eggs to hatch. She is 3 months old, all white feathers and slowly turning grey. She's one sassy little duck, but I love her! I also don't know if she's a she yet. No quacking, but also no curly feather yet. Her personality reminds me of my other girls, so I am hoping for some eggs

Aw, Pippin's cute! Lol I love the first picture
love.gif
. What breed is she?
And, @PeachnPippin , Welcome To BYC!!

This is Pippin! The only one of six eggs to hatch. She is 3 months old, all white feathers and slowly turning grey. She's one sassy little duck, but I love her! I also don't know if she's a she yet. No quacking, but also no curly feather yet. Her personality reminds me of my other girls, so I am hoping for some eggs

GASP KAK CANNOT BREATHE WHAT IS THIS? WHAT? FIRST THINGS FIRST!! PIPPIN PANCAKING IN THE BOTTOM PIC. SHE IS A PILE OF SOFT. I WANT HER FOR KISSING.

YOU ARE ROCK CLIMBING. SHE IS THERE AS YOU OR THE OTHER PERSON BELAYS. DID SHE REVIEW YOUR CLIMBER'S FIGURE 8 KNOT? DID SHE ENSURE ALL HARNESSES WERE PROPERLY DOUBLE BACKED? DOES SHE CLIMB? (no silly JB, she has webs) she can kayak or paddle board.

Oh, cannot handle all this cute showing this worldly burd as she grows up. or HE. hmmm. Time will tell.

GASP KAK CANNOT BREATHE WHAT IS THIS? WHAT? FIRST THINGS FIRST!! PIPPIN PANCAKING IN THE BOTTOM PIC. SHE IS A PILE OF SOFT. I WANT HER FOR KISSING.

YOU ARE ROCK CLIMBING. SHE IS THERE AS YOU OR THE OTHER PERSON BELAYS. DID SHE REVIEW YOUR CLIMBER'S FIGURE 8 KNOT? DID SHE ENSURE ALL HARNESSES WERE PROPERLY DOUBLE BACKED? DOES SHE CLIMB? (no silly JB, she has webs) she can kayak or paddle board.

Oh, cannot handle all this cute showing this worldly burd as she grows up. or HE. hmmm. Time will tell.
Thanks! I love my Pipp Pipp! She's a good crag duck, she picks up and moves when we do and loves to sit around the campfire. I like to think she's practicing her knots when she is poking around under the rope. I am working on making a special harness for her so we can bring her on multi-pitches, I just have to make sure they are super solid, she's got wings but she doesn't have the flying thing down yet.

Also you can check her out on instagram @trippin._.slippin._.pippin
We have been to about 12 states now

Back
Top Bottom