Pics
Three babies just born today
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

112528_dsc_6025.jpg

112528_dsc_6028.jpg

112528_dsc_6031.jpg

Very cute! That is a heap of white though. I'd expect it'll lessen a bit but will be interesting to see by how much. Would love to see more pics as s/he grows. Especially from around 5 weeks onwards.

hatchery stock from ideal, 2 girls 1 boy, not sure which one is the boy since no one is quacking. so kool watching them grow and how their color is darkening as their feathers are coming in. i mainly got them for pets and their eggs since my husband loves duck eggs
70%cocoa :

Thanks for the photos, Blkpoodles! Did you breed those or buy them? Hope you have a few girls there!
smile.png

For my money, the boy is the one on the far left. Often males have the bigger bibs, and more orange feet. We'll see if I'm right! They are a nice blue
smile.png
I hope they lay really well for you. My guys are great layers.

then i'll start calling that one jack, that one is the only one who's so different then the rest. i never really seen blue ducks before and they seem nice, my sister in law has a splash, was hoping i'd get a splash but didnt, oh well, these seem more interesting anyways lol
70%cocoa :

For my money, the boy is the one on the far left. Often males have the bigger bibs, and more orange feet. We'll see if I'm right! They are a nice blue
smile.png
I hope they lay really well for you. My guys are great layers.​

Back
Top Bottom