SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
one of them has to be jack lol i ordered 2 females and 1 male swedish and 1 female pekin lol ideal hasnt wronged me so far on gender
70%cocoa :

If I'm wrong you can change it to Jacqueline
wink.png

70%cocoa :

For my money, the boy is the one on the far left. Often males have the bigger bibs, and more orange feet. We'll see if I'm right! They are a nice blue
smile.png
I hope they lay really well for you. My guys are great layers.

X2

And the way I usually tell with Blacks: Males will have just alittle more of a sheen then hens, and they have green heads, while hens have matte or some other sheen. Doesn't always work. Sunlight likes to mess with that, so it's usually right of molt has finished.​

Something interesting on that note: (as anyone who has raised greenheaded breeds will tell you...) the 'Green' heads of drakes are actually reflective jet black. I think there may be truely green feathers on their cheeks, tho'.

Nice bib, Stormview, and a good solid girl. Love her type. Just gotta watch out for that white eye line in the offspring. Try to breed that out of future generations.

Your silver girl is very very nice!!!

Ps. Can I ask where you are getting your blue duck from?

Last edited:
im getting her from beaudesert in QLD but she is from boothies line the lady broght her from kylie as a duckling i think...
but she is just and odd duck at her place she wanted to make space for her other breeds so i was lucky enough to find her..
she will be a good out cross for my pair...

Back
Top Bottom