Swedish Flower - 3 Weeks Old

Mine are just shy of 6 weeks and really hoping for both hens but at least one! 😬😬😬 breeder had some obvious boys so she felt by comparison these were very likely pullets.
One is crested. They are both super sweet- smaller than I expected and better fliers than my other birds. ♥️♥️ Any thoughts? Hens?View attachment 2670982View attachment 2670983View attachment 2670985
Ahh, yours are adorable!! I am annew chicken mama, so I don’t know for sure, but I would guess you have 2 pullets. I say that because both of mine had big red combs and waddles coming in at 6 weeks. The breeder had like 8 left, so I took mine back to her and she let me take pullets, and at 6 weeks, you could clearly see which ones were boys and which were girls. Yours look like the girls to me. 😊

Ahh, yours are adorable!! I am annew chicken mama, so I don’t know for sure, but I would guess you have 2 pullets. I say that because both of mine had big red combs and waddles coming in at 6 weeks. The breeder had like 8 left, so I took mine back to her and she let me take pullets, and at 6 weeks, you could clearly see which ones were boys and which were girls. Yours look like the girls to me. 😊
Yay! Thank you for the reply! I think they look small for almost 6 weeks so I’m hoping to age is right! They are the sweetest though and almost completely feathered. ♥️

Mine are just shy of 6 weeks and really hoping for both hens but at least one! 😬😬😬 breeder had some obvious boys so she felt by comparison these were very likely pullets.
One is crested. They are both super sweet- smaller than I expected and better fliers than my other birds. ♥️♥️ Any thoughts? Hens?View attachment 2670982View attachment 2670983View attachment 2670985
Oh they are so cute!!! Yeah I think definitely hens. My SFH rooster started having bright red in his comb and wattles started appearing out of no where at 6 weeks for him and my pullet the age as him looked like your two at 6weeks.

Oh I’m glad you were able to do that! Still a little sad I know but good idea reaching out to your breeder.

Back
Top Bottom