1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Swedish Flower Hen started pairs, cockerels

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by KYTinpusher, Sep 9, 2013.

1. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    I have 5 SFH started pairs (1 pullet and 1 cockerel) and 3 extra cockerels. I am asking $20 each for the pairs and $5 each for the cockerels. These are for local pick-up only - NO shipping. They are 7.5 and 6.5 weeks old. Only 1 of the cockerels is crested; all the rest are non-crested.

Flock Starter Special! $85 for all 13 (must take all the cockerels for the group price!) There is also a Splash Orpington cockerel in with them who is also available for $5, but I will throw him in for free on the group price. They are 7.5 and 6.5 weeks old. Only 1 of the cockerels is crested; all the rest are non-crested.

There are many pictures of the parent birds in the Swedish Flower Album in my profile. I currently have 15 hens/pullets and 3 roosters from 4 different sources for good genetic diversity.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: