Swedish Flower Hen Thread

Oh now see...this is the color I would love to have..even without more flowers..look at that cap,and the white on her chest. Maybe someone else can say whether or not a molt could bring in more flowers later on. ? This is a pretty girl!
woot.gif

900x900px-LL-772ba7d8_hedachicken.jpeg

My newest little girl-about 4 mo's , i know she needs more "flowers" but can you give me any other feedback, i am just starting in this breed
It is too early to tell what colors and spots this girl will sport when she is full-grown. She may indeed have more mottling later on. My individual chickens went through many different color and pattern variations from chick to adult. She certainly is a very striking blue right now!

Oh now see...this is the color I would love to have..even without more flowers..look at that cap,and the white on her chest.   Maybe someone else can say whether or not a molt could bring in more flowers later on.  ?  This is a pretty girl! 
I think you'll see some change in her. I have a hen that was very dark blue, almost no flowers. Today I could hardly tell her from my lighter bird with flowers. She has really changed recently. Your girl is a beauty either way!

I don't post too much, not had too much luck with my SFH chicks, of the 15 I am left with 2 males and 3 hens. 1 male - Archie - is able to move around but does not walk well. The others are fine and fully grown. They take care of Archie like brothers and sisters do..... Well one of the sisters laid her first egg today!

Back
Top Bottom