Swedish Flower Hen Thread

Thanks! They are my first SFH and they are adorable. Is there anyway to know what color they are going to be?
Hi! I´m always getting surprises on the color my chicks turn out to be. I´ve learned it´s a good idea to hang on to the young ones awhile, because you just don´t know how they´ll turn out. Originally I wanted to sell this young guy, who now looks like he might become my most handsome roo (he is at least in my opinion):

He started out like this one on the left):

Here are is brother and sister:

Hi! I´m always getting surprises on the color my chicks turn out to be. I´ve learned it´s a good idea to hang on to the young ones awhile, because you just don´t know how they´ll turn out. Originally I wanted to sell this young guy, who now looks like he might become my most handsome roo (he is at least in my opinion): He started out like this one on the left): Here are is brother and sister:
He's a beauty Alpine!

Hi! I´m always getting surprises on the color my chicks turn out to be. I´ve learned it´s a good idea to hang on to the young ones awhile, because you just don´t know how they´ll turn out. Originally I wanted to sell this young guy, who now looks like he might become my most handsome roo (he is at least in my opinion): He started out like this one on the left): Here are is brother and sister:
very nice!

Anyone looking for a Roo? These guys were hatched in December of 2015. German fathers.

Hey, I'm new to Swedish Flowering hens, and I keep on hearing different types of colorations thrown around. IE: Percy, Snolepord. Does anyone have any good pictures of examples of these colorations? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom