Swedish Flower Hen Thread

[COLOR=FF0000]Me, Me, Me![/COLOR] This is Spoticus and his gang of 9 German import girls. There are 2 snoleopard hens in the group. The brown and blue hen is broody right now on 13 eggs. There are more pictures in the album on my profile page. You can access it from here.
I can vouch for cree57i's hens cause they came from meeeeeeee!
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png

Last edited:
Here it is!! Our very first SFH x Salmon Faverolles chick. Fascinating coloring.

We have a SFH and SF roo. I've been calling the mixes "Flowerolles" because they offspring have all been really great looking bird and have great personalities!! I'm not a breeder or anything, just try to hatch our own eggs especially of that mix because we've fallen in love with them!

Adding pics of some of them...

The pullet in the last picture looks almost exactly like the white hen above.

I'd love to have another 1-2 SFH. I love them so much, but I'm having trouble finding a breeder in my area (southern California).

Last edited:
We have a SFH and SF roo. I've been calling the mixes "Flowerolles" because they offspring have all been really great looking bird and have great personalities!! I'm not a breeder or anything, just try to hatch our own eggs especially of that mix because we've fallen in love with them!

I'd love to have another 1-2 SFH. I love them so much, but I'm having trouble finding a breeder in my area (southern California).
That is AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for posting those; so glad someone else is interested in this cross!

We actually do know someone with a trio right from Greenfire who might be interested in selling

That is AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for posting those; so glad someone else is interested in this cross!

We actually do know someone with a trio right from Greenfire who might be interested in selling

Oh and also " Flowerolles" is such a perfect name!

It'll be interesting to see what size outs turn out to be, since the cross was large fowl SFH to tiny bantam SF...

PM me your contact info because I know someone in Anza CA that might be able to help you out. Not sure if she has anything now, but.....

Thanks! Know anyone maybe closer the the greater LA or Orange County area?

Unfortunately Anza is at minimum about 2.5 hours away.... I mean I've gone about 2 hours for birds...it would just take more planning.

Oh and also " Flowerolles" is such a perfect name!

It'll be interesting to see what size outs turn out to be, since the cross was large fowl SFH to tiny bantam SF...

Where are they located? I can only do hens at this point because I already have 2 Roos.

I'm very curious as to the size! Mine are all standard size.

Thanks! Know anyone maybe closer the the greater LA or Orange County area?

Unfortunately Anza is at minimum about 2.5 hours away.... I mean I've gone about 2 hours for birds...it would just take more planning.

She would be the person to ask. Like I said, PM me your info and I'll connect you to her. She has a friend who she's traded with, but don't know if she'll be closer. I live in Michigan.

Are you near Murrieta?

Back
Top Bottom