Swedish Flower Hen Thread

I love that pullet!
love.gif

Hopefully they can. I can't imagine someone going to this much expense and trouble without getting something out of it. I, for one, don't have the money to import birds so I am glad that someone else manages to do so. It is nice to see new breeds coming in.
sharon

Quote:
I agree, I seldom make a profit on our birds, and don't raise them to make money. I just love the variety and get great pleasure from having them around. But I am so happy someone else has the ability and means to bring such beautiful birds to this country. I might not be able to afford them at the current prices, but I know I will someday, and at least they are here when I can afford them.

I am drooling over tolbunt polish and hope to get one one day but these are beautiful birds too and I love their colors too. I just want one to look at though. I don't want any baby anythings here anymore!
sharon

Swedish flower hens are not flighty and are among the friendliest, people-oriented chickens we have on the farm. You can see for yourself on this video:

Back
Top Bottom