Swedish Flower Hen Thread

Sorry, I was just wondering. My problem is the fact that my parents won't let me get a rooster. I LOVE the SFH's, and I didn't know if you guys ever have to get rid of your old hens when you've had several new hatches.

Sorry, I was just wondering. My problem is the fact that my parents won't let me get a rooster. I LOVE the SFH's, and I didn't know if you guys ever have to get rid of your old hens when you've had several new hatches.
If I have any that have flaws that don't make it my "breeding program" I will let you know. Where in TN are you?

I jumped the gun with asking where you're at!

Last edited:
My chicks came today! 15 of them! Many more than I ordered. But they are adorable. I will try to get some pictures if I can get them to quit running every which way. :)

My chicks came today! 15 of them! Many more than I ordered. But they are adorable. I will try to get some pictures if I can get them to quit running every which way.
smile.png
Where did you get your chicks from?

I may... especially if I keep hatching the way I do. I don't want too many that look the same, so if I get duplicates... I'll try to find them homes.

ETA I got more comming out RIGHT NOW! One is grey with red wings... so it's looking good to get some more color going! Can you tell I'm excited?! The exclamation points are there to show it!! lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom