Swedish Flower Hen Thread

Blommehen.jpg

flower_hen_hen.1451331_large.jpg

Tnchickennut, if you have hens with these kinds of coloration, I would love to get some. I like the lighter brown base colors, not the dark Exchequer leghorn-like color.

Thought I'd share a pic of my Deumig10 babies at 54 days old, a few days ago. They have already changed so much this week though! I'll have to get some good 2 month old shots this weekend

Oh I love your chick with darker red and lots of white near the center, Tiempo. Could anyone tell me what color that is?
love.gif

Does anyone have any advice on how I could find some of these beautiful birds to start up a flock of my own? I haven't had the best luck trying to find anyone selling close enough to pick chicks up. I've never had chicks shipped to me before, I normally just get them from friends and family. So I'm not quite sure where to start.
hu.gif

Please someone tell me these guys develope slow in the egg maybe . I got 20 SFH eggs and they arrived in good shape but a few have bubbles and Im guessing thats not good as well as a few wobbly air cells but what can you do when it seems the postal workers want to play football with them or something. Anyways I ramble. I candled the eggs I coudnt wait any longer and out of the twenty I only saw 6 that had viening . Tell me the others may just be slower PLEASE
bow.gif

Please someone tell me these guys develope slow in the egg maybe . I got 20 SFH eggs and they arrived in good shape but a few have bubbles and Im guessing thats not good as well as a few wobbly air cells but what can you do when it seems the postal workers want to play football with them or something. Anyways I ramble. I candled the eggs I coudnt wait any longer and out of the twenty I only saw 6 that had viening . Tell me the others may just be slower PLEASE
bow.gif
What day are you on?

Back
Top Bottom