wee.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
woot.gif
yesss.gif
ya.gif
YAY!!! (Can you tell I am excited for you!
lau.gif
)
Thanks Walli, me too. I bet you wonder what they'll look like too!
pop.gif

Crummy weather here today, yet as soon as one of the boys popped the door on the coop to check the water,out the SFH raced. The poor little Silkie tried to keep up but looked like a drowned rat in short order. The barnyards were hot on the SFH' hocks. These are such cool birds. Kind of wishing these were all I have, but the kids love the Silkies and Cochin bantams.

Does anybody happen to have an extra rooster?
I just found my rooster dead in the coop...now I'm without a rooster :(

Very sorry for your loss. Check for mites / lice - I know someone who just lost one of her roos to mites :( With such a mild winder this last year, mites/lice are really, really bad this year. Just in case, might want to dust your other birds to prevent further loss. I'm going to do that this weekend just as a preemptive measure.
Also - If you can't find a SFH roo close to you, I may know of some here in VA.

Pip, Pip Hooray.
Sweet man just texted me that "There is a hole in one of the eggs" tee hee
Can't wait to get home and see for myself.
Go Flower Power!

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!

By the time i got home today there was squeaking and peeping in the 'bater. So far one scrawny tiny adorable LOUD baby. Believe I'll call him/her Alpha. So far no action on the others. i think Little Alpha is trying to wake them up! More in the morning. Oh, how i would love to call in sick! Hope everyone has a great evening.
Cathie Sue
adding to her flock one chick at a time!

By the time i got home today there was squeaking and peeping in the 'bater. So far one scrawny tiny adorable LOUD baby. Believe I'll call him/her Alpha. So far no action on the others. i think Little Alpha is trying to wake them up! More in the morning. Oh, how i would love to call in sick! Hope everyone has a great evening.
Cathie Sue
Congratulations!
wee.gif

Cathie Sue

thumbsup.gif

Yaay, me next..come on little ones!!

Very sorry for your loss. Check for mites / lice - I know someone who just lost one of her roos to mites :( With such a mild winder this last year, mites/lice are really, really bad this year. Just in case, might want to dust your other birds to prevent further loss. I'm going to do that this weekend just as a preemptive measure.
Also - If you can't find a SFH roo close to you, I may know of some here in VA.

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!

I have a extra roo I would love to find a good home for.... I'm in East TN. PM me if interested. The one I would sell is white with red shoulders, blue "ticks" in the hackle. No crest.

I'm thinking of giving my swedes up. The rooster got in a fight with a full grown gander (goose) this morning. Anybody close interested in the 2 pair? I'll keep the little blue hen--my mom wants her. There is an orange pair with a very nice sized roo and a white pair. That roo is crazy good looking, but smaller. These guys hop over the wood fence in the sideyard and I'm afraid to clip their wings since we have hawks. I'm in Central Alabama just south of Bham. Make me an offer. Thanks! Kim

Back
Top Bottom