This is a little late in coming and mine aren’t fully grown yet but I would love to see yours as well!

The grey was pretty obvious when she was born, even before she fluffed up. Same for the the mottled black though one has some brown flecks showing in her feathers. The Black Mille was the hardest to guess before she fluffed up.
They’re very pretty! One of my babies ended up growing up and surviving while one passed but they were bo
This is a little late in coming and mine aren’t fully grown yet but I would love to see yours as well!

The grey was pretty obvious when she was born, even before she fluffed up. Same for the the mottled black though one has some brown flecks showing in her feathers. The Black Mille was the hardest to guess before she fluffed up.

You’ve got some pretty babies!! I’d be excited to see how they look when they’re big! I only have on if my Swedish flowers since one passed but both are pretty.
4CE3460A-84B8-4127-BCF4-60928BC24113.jpeg

This was MT before she passed, she has a Mille fluer or calico coloring.
EF53A2D4-91E6-4EFD-B399-96EF149B9354.jpeg
This is peep a month ago.
Keep an eye out for big changes cause the SFH breed seems to change a lot when they get big!

Hi, i was just wondering if my hen is a swedish flower hen. So far i’ve asked a lot but i can’t seem to place what breed she is. She is a bantam and lays small white eggs.

Definitely not a D’Uccle. She has a crest. She looks like a mixed breed or more likely new breed that recently was admitted to the ABA in some colors, called the Pyncheon. She is Millie Fleur, which is a color variety (not a breed).

near full grown then? have you noticed a dramatic colour change?
She used to be white and dark red with dark grey spots, she lightened a lot and got less red and more rusty orange. When I had MT she was purely yellow, no other colors.

Hi everyone! This is my SFH, Florence. I got her as a grow out so I’m not sure how old she is. Her hatching group came from the SF Project in Sweden, but she has a broken toe (or deformed) so she was given to me as an add-on when I bought a sport white cream legbar pullet. Any idea how old she is from her comb/wattle? She is not laying yet.
3DB3663C-3B29-45AB-9DDE-A1428F83D051.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom