Sweet BR roo is really sick!! Please help FOUND HIM!! =D

I can't find him!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
My son didn't lock the coop door this morning when he let the chickens out!!! I had told him to keep him in the coop by himself and let all of the other ones out, which he did, but I just went to go get him and the door to the coop was wide open and he was gone!! I can't find him anywhere!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
I just spent the last 25 min looking for him and I can't find him!! He's not going to make it if I can't find him!
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

Oh no. Make sure you check under things and on things and inbetween things... I know that sounds funny, but it is true. The sooner you find him the better.....Goodluck!

Thank you
hugs.gif
I looked in tiny little spaces and went onto the neighbors 3 acres and much of our 5 acres and I don't see any sign of him. What I'm really worried about is how far he wandered off. I have three toddlers here at home and am pregnant, so I am limited in what I can do to look for him. This makes me sick to my stomach
hit.gif
hit.gif

OH no...not good to hear. Can you put some feed in a scoop or plastic bucket and rattle it? Mine come running when they hear that sound....I hope he turns up soon!!

I really really hope so. I am going to load the cage up and go look for him in the car here in a little bit in hopes of finding him. I wish my husband was home! He would probably find him right away!!
sad.png

OH no...not good to hear. Can you put some feed in a scoop or plastic bucket and rattle it? Mine come running when they hear that sound....I hope he turns up soon!!

I did try doing that and he didn't come to me.
sad.png
He was having problems the past couple of days coming to me when I did that, like he couldn't tell where I was, so he was hesitant to go towards the sound. I'm still going to keep trying though! If I haven't found him by the time my husband gets home, I'll have him go out and look for him too.
hit.gif

Well - best of luck finding him - I'm thinking of you with crossed fingers!! fl

thank you
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom