Sweet cayuga duck needs new home!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by SjLuciano, Sep 23, 2014.

1. SjLuciano

SjLuciano New Egg

Aug 8, 2014
    Hello Everyone!!!

I have a 5 1/2 month old Cayuga. Peajo is very sweet and mimics my Yorkie. Unfortunately I'm relocating to a smaller home and don't have the space for my baby anymore. This is honestly tearing me apart but there is nothing that I can do at this point. I'm looking for a home to raise him as there baby as I would have, a yard with a fenced coop for him to sleep safely and out of other danger from animals that may want to hurt him. One thing I ask if we may keep in touch and if possible send me pictures and updates on him, I would even supply his food shipped directly to you.

If anyone is looking a a new family member please contact me.

Thank you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pcosmom

pcosmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Where r u located

3. SjLuciano

SjLuciano New Egg

Aug 8, 2014
    Hello pcosmom I'm located in New York but I'm willing to travel with him as long as it's safe =)

4. DeansMill

DeansMill Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2014
    Near Albany, NY
    Where in New York? I am near Albany... I have a pond and lots of space... wasn't planning on ducks, but if you tell me more, I may be able to help

5. SjLuciano

SjLuciano New Egg

Aug 8, 2014
    Hello DeansMill

Under the circumstances of me moving to a smaller palce I can no longer house my baby and I'm looking for a good home for him. I'mhhoping that a loving family will care for him and please send me pictures and updates on him. I would even continue to supply his food if necessary. I just want a good home for him you have I gave him. Do you have ducks?

6. DeansMill

Sep 10, 2014
    Near Albany, NY
    I don't have ducks. the farm across the way does... if you supplied his food while I learned about ducks then it is a deal.

7. SjLuciano

SjLuciano New Egg

Aug 8, 2014
    Ok DeansMill we've got a deal, will you send me pictures of him?

8. DeansMill

Sep 10, 2014
    Near Albany, NY
    absolutely!! message me

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by