Sweet cayuga duck needs new home!

SjLuciano

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 8, 2014
Hello Everyone!!!

I have a 5 1/2 month old Cayuga. Peajo is very sweet and mimics my Yorkie. Unfortunately I'm relocating to a smaller home and don't have the space for my baby anymore. This is honestly tearing me apart but there is nothing that I can do at this point. I'm looking for a home to raise him as there baby as I would have, a yard with a fenced coop for him to sleep safely and out of other danger from animals that may want to hurt him. One thing I ask if we may keep in touch and if possible send me pictures and updates on him, I would even supply his food shipped directly to you.

If anyone is looking a a new family member please contact me.

Thank you

Hello pcosmom I'm located in New York but I'm willing to travel with him as long as it's safe =)

Hello DeansMill

Under the circumstances of me moving to a smaller palce I can no longer house my baby and I'm looking for a good home for him. I'mhhoping that a loving family will care for him and please send me pictures and updates on him. I would even continue to supply his food if necessary. I just want a good home for him you have I gave him. Do you have ducks?

Back
Top Bottom