Sweet corn flavored snacks...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by silkiechicken, Feb 19, 2011.

1. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

They are SOOO GOOD!!!!

Why don't they make sweet corn flavored snacks in the US? They are all imported and I can't help but to buy some.

These things are mouthwatering good, I start drooling as soon as I open the bag and the scent is let out.
    [​IMG]

And this candy is delicious:

[​IMG]

If they were made in the USA, I might not feel as guilty. Who knows how much melamine and harmful food colorings I am eating. They are less sugary than american candies so you can just down the whole bag no problem.

2. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    I get that all the time [​IMG] All thew stuff in Australia is nothing like what I am used to. Most of the really nice flavored icecreams etc. are in Malaysia just most people do not know how to eat them. Take sweetcorn flavored icecream, for one. Or taro flavoured icecream, for that matter [​IMG]

3. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I love trying asian foods. I like wasabi peas and lotus or danilion candy. The kids like the gums.

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    My husband loves those White Rabbit things. We get them at World Market.

5. silkiechicken

Taro tastes soo good. Strawberry-Taro bubble tea shakes with the bubbles are totally awesome.

I wish I had a source for those snacks that was closer to school. I load up every time I go home to washington. LOL

6. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Wasabi peas are just nasty.[​IMG]

7. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    Dried thing such as guava, plum and cuttlefish (You heard right [​IMG]) are my favourite. Unfortunately I only stock up once every 1 or 2 years...

8. silkiechicken

Quote:You have to get the hot ones, there is a look a like that isn't hot and that one is nasty. The spicy burning ones are awesome!

Dried fish are tasty too. Especially squid.

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:OOh i WANT some of them!
    Cant get them here in the US? [​IMG]

10. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Quote:OMG....I almost clicked the report button! I thought a spammer got in when I first saw this. [​IMG] [​IMG] Then I saw "moderator"....so much for being a helpful newbie. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by