Sweet pdz powder

I accidentally got the powder sweet pdz instead of the granulated. I am assuming this is not harmful?
How do you intend on using the Sweet PDZ? If it’s for a poop board and it’s not normally being stirred up, I’d use it. If you wanted to mix it with the litter, I don’t think I would. I only say that because I feel even the granular is a bit dustier than I like. I use the granular on a poop board and even just scooping it stirs up a lot of dust. I blow my nose after scooping, and it’s always dirty 🤢

How do you intend on using the Sweet PDZ? If it’s for a poop board and it’s not normally being stirred up, I’d use it. If you wanted to mix it with the litter, I don’t think I would. I only say that because I feel even the granular is a bit dustier than I like. I use the granular on a poop board and even just scooping it stirs up a lot of dust. I blow my nose after scooping, and it’s always dirty 🤢
Just mixing it around in bedding.

I use PDZ on poop boards and assume it's the granular type as it feels like sand, but it sure is dusty. I always wear a dust mask when cleaning in the coop. I used to have a chronic cough before I started using a dust mask in the coop, so I'm assuming it was the PDZ.

I use PDZ on poop boards and assume it's the granular type as it feels like sand, but it sure is dusty. I always wear a dust mask when cleaning in the coop. I used to have a chronic cough before I started using a dust mask in the coop, so I'm assuming it was the PDZ.
That’s a great idea considering I now have an abundance of masks!

Back
Top Bottom