SWEETS-THEMED HATCH-ALONG IS HERE!🍦🧁🍫🍬🍭🍩🍪🍰

Pics
I know, I'm very impatient; I had to candle a few more eggs. The few I candled (just wanted to see how they were doing) are alive and well. The exact ones I candled were Reese's Pieces, Toffee, Taffy, Cinnamon Roll, and maybe another one, I don't remember. They all have tiny embryos and healthy spider veins!!

I know, I'm very impatient; I had to candle a few more eggs. The few I candled (just wanted to see how they were doing) are alive and well. The exact ones I candled were Reese's Pieces, Toffee, Taffy, Cinnamon Roll, and maybe another one, I don't remember. They all have tiny embryos and healthy spider veins!!
So, so far all the ones I candled (7 in total) are all fertile! Yay! I haven't even tried candling the rest yet.....Just wait until tomorrow!! 😁

Guys, #4 (I think) has the most miniscule chip (size of a speck) so I'm hoping that it'll be okay. I'm most worried about bacteria getting in there though 🙁
The shell’s already been compromised. So, now there’s a risk from bacteria, especially if you do nothing. There’s also a risk with whatever you use to coat the chip, due to whatever is used in the wax, glue, polish, etc. I can ONLY tell you what I would do… repair the chip asap with wax, and continue to candle it.

Back
Top Bottom